Thursday, March 19, 2009

I miss blogging

I started blogging just over a year ago. I was in a high stress period of life, which led to a grieving period. My blog was my outlet, my place to yell about the stress or chatter about something completely unrelated to it. Now the stress and the grieving have levelled off, and I'm just....tired. And forgetful. I think about my blog, and I wonder if I actually have something meaningful to say. I think of some silly chatter to blog while I'm doing dishes, but I forget it by the time I turn on my laptop.

I miss my little blogging outlet. Perhaps I can come back this afternoon.

1 comment:

Delores said...

I scrolled through your blog and I LOVE your comment at the bottom -- why weak and weary. I am that woman too -- always dishes and laundry. I don't nap but would just about cave without coffee. Blessings.