Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Wednesday: Third Week in Ordinary Time

Today's Readings: Heb. 10:11-17, Psalm 110:1-4, Mark 4:1-20

Highlights:

For by one offering He has perfected forever those who are sanctified. The Holy Spirit also testifies to us about this. For after He had said: "This is the covenant that I will make with them after those days, says the Lord: I will put My laws on their hearts, and I will write them on their minds," He adds: "I will never again remember their sins and their lawless acts." (Heb. 10:14-17)

"Listen! Consider the sower who went out to sow..." (Mark 4:3)

Lord, thank You for the reminders of Your sacrifice in the readings this week. Thank You for Your forgiveness when the "soil" of my heart is not as responsive to Your plantings as it should be.

No comments: