Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Tuesday: Third Week in Ordinary Time

Readings: Hebrews 10:1-10, Psalm 40:2-11, Mark 3:31-35

Highlights:
Then He says, "Behold, I come to do your will." He takes away the first to establish the second. By this “will,” we have been consecrated through the offering of the Body of Jesus Christ once for all. (Hebrews 10:9-10)

Your justice I kept not hid within my heart; Your faithfulness and Your salvation I have spoken of;I have made no secret of Your kindness and Your truth in the vast assembly.

“Here are my mother and my brothers. For whoever does the will of God is my brother and sister and mother.” (Mark 3:35)

Jesus, my Savior, I praise You that You offered Yourself for me...You adopted me into Your family! Enable me to proclaim Your kindness and Your truth.

No comments: