Monday, October 27, 2008

Daybook Monday

Outside my Window... it's been over 80 the last few days but it does feel like fall. Still sunny every single day. Desert weather gets monotonous.

I am thinking... where did the month of October go??

From the learning room... it's almost time to start talking about Pilgrims! November is right around the corner.

From the kitchen... it's pizza night! Papa John's Pizza!

I am wearing... floral hoodie and brown comfy pants.

I am reading... Blunt Instrument, by Georgette Heyer. It's a 30s era British mystery.

I am hoping... for alertness and determination today.

I am hearing... the tea kettle

Around the house... it's clean! Now I just have lots of the "I'll sort it later" boxes to sort. And we need to figure out what to do with all the STUFF in the schoolroom.

One of my favorite things... is Handel's Messiah. I suddenly realized I haven't played this for my kids. It was my favorite album in highschool.

A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week... first, a pot of tea. Then, breakfast. Later, a birthday party. And I am going to make time to write. There is a new Bible study in my brain, and I need to let it out.

.The Simple Woman's Daybook is hosted here.

No comments: