Monday, October 6, 2008

Daybook Monday



Outside my Window... it is finally feeling like fall in the desert. High temps in the 80s are predicted every day this week.


I am thinking... that the children's cold is just about to hit me. I feel blah.


From the learning rooms... we have some catching up to do, as the illness last week kept my dd on the couch, coughin.


I am thankful for... hot chocolate.


From the kitchen... I thawed out some marinated chicken (cilantro lime) and I look forward to my husband cooking it tonight.


I am wearing... brown shorts, lime shirt, brown keds.




I am hoping... for a long nap!


I am creating... another book giveaway:a devotional by Elizabeth George.
(Link to the giveaway)


I am hearing... the girls playing dragon and princesses.


Around the house... we have new-to-us couches! A gift!


One of my favorite things... is my afternoon nap. Yes, I am focused on that today.


Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week... one day at a time. If the cold hits....not much. If not...some sorting and tossing of STUFF.


The Simple Woman's Daybook is hosted here.

No comments: