Monday, September 8, 2008

Daybook Monday



Outside my Window... it is a little smoggy, as I found out when I went walking at 6:10.

I am thinking... tomorrow I'll put on my pedometer and walk inside, looking out at the smoggy sunrise


From the learning rooms... second week of school, beginning US History.


I am thankful for... the lessening of my back pain.


From the kitchen... a rice and sausage dish tonight, using my husband's amazing garlic soup as the liquid for the rice.


I am wearing... burgundy yoga pants, paisley shirt (I don't like burgundy...all my black yoga pants are in the wash)


I am reading... Stiff Upper Lip, Jeeves, by Wodehouse.


I am hoping... to get back to my walking routine now that my back is improving.


I am creating... a short speech to introduce my new Bible study tomorrow.


I am hearing... Joy playing with her dolls. Her daddy voice is funny.

Around the house... trying to catch up from last week's back-pain-enforced chore vacation.

One of my favorite things... is sunrise with a cup of coffee.


A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week... Bible study begins tomorrow, a shopping trip is needed, a library movie is missing....
The Simple Woman's Daybook is hosted here.

3 comments:

Aisling said...

I injured my back a couple of years ago and it still hurts somewhat, but each month it gradually hurts less and less. I suppose I should add this every time I write.

Anonymous said...

Sorry to hear that your back has been bothering you. I've been dealing with neck pain myself but it's looking to be improving so I'll not be making any appointments concerning it.

Loved your daybook.

DebD said...

I love Wodehouse. I have to keep my giggles contained when I'm in public.

dinner sounds yummy.