Monday, September 1, 2008

Daybook Monday



For Today, September 1, 2008

...Outside my Window...it's 74 degrees, a little breeze, blue sky.
I am thinking...how wonderful it is to turn the calendar page to September. The desert weather is cooling (yesterday's high was only 91), and Bible study will be resuming at church.
I am thankful for...the beginning of September. Yes, I am repeating myself. It is a great relief to have the excruciating heat of summer on its way out.
From the kitchen...scrambled eggs on olive garlic toast, with a Welsh rarebit sauce.
I am wearing...my pajamas. Don't judge me. It's Labor Day.
I am reading...Quiet Spaces devotional magazine from the United Kingdom
I am hoping...to do some lesson-planning
I am creating...a few notes for the next Bible study I'll write
I am hearing...my two littlest taking a very long time washing their hands. Hmmm.
Around the house...I really need to tackle my closet.
One of my favorite things...is tea.
A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week... school begins tomorrow!


The Simple Woman's Daybook is hosted here.

No comments: