Monday, August 18, 2008

Daybook Monday


FOR TODAY, August 18, 2008
Outside My Window... 87 degrees, with a few clouds
I am thinking... I need to enjoy my husband's last two days of vacation
I am thankful for... coffee
From the kitchen... biscotti
I am wearing... my pj's. Don't judge me. It's still vacation.
I am creating... a clean desk so I can scrapbook.
I am going... absolutely nowhere.
I am reading... The Elusive Mrs. Pollifax
I am hoping... to clean the school room.
I am hearing... Elmo. One of the more annoying voices in children's television.
Around the house... there is a bongo drum in our living room.
One of my favorite things... a cuddly four year old who at the moment prefers my company to her sisters.
A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week: I'm still thinking about Today. The rest of the week will care for itself.


Simple Woman's Daybook is hosted here.

2 comments:

DebD said...

I missed this the last time I was here. I was looking on Monday to see if you joined again this week but didn't see your name on the linky at Simple Woman's blog... I must have missed it.

I love Mrs. Pollifax too.. I want to be her when I grow up. ;)

Sophy Nextdoor said...

I'm there at Simple Woman...I think I'm number 82 or 83. :)