Monday, September 29, 2008

Daybook Monday


Outside my Window... fall is on back-order. It's probably going to be in the mid-nineties all week.


I am thinking... I hope my daughter's cough is vanishing today.


From the learning rooms... we've been making my 2nd grader's schoolwork a priority and I'm not getting all the preschool activities done.


I am thankful for... coffee.


From the kitchen... my husband bought some Shropshire cheese and it was lovely with grapes last night.


I am wearing... brown shorts, flowered shirt.


I am reading... Brian McLaren's book "Finding Our Way Again"


I am creating... kombucha.


I am hearing... quietness.


Around the house... there's a lot to do. Lots of clutter, lots of dust.


One of my favorite things... is Market Spice Tea from Pike Place Market in Seattle.


A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week... taking two kids to swimming, talking with a new friend there.


Daybook Monday is hosted here.

2 comments:

~Rhen @yestheyareallmine said...

We have a wonderful remedy in our house for getting rid of coughs quickly. Rub a little Vicks on the bottom of the feet and wear socks. Works every time! It even took care of skeptical hubby's cough. :)

Laurie said...

I have to ask, what is kombucha?

I'm jealous of your weather -- it's dreary and rainy here today. Thanks for sharing your daybook!

Laurie