Monday, September 22, 2008

Daybook Monday


Outside my Window... the palm tree is almost motionless. So very little wind today.

I am thinking... how very nice a nap will be this afternoon.

From the learning rooms... school will be late today due to all the errands we had to run this morning. I love the flexibility of homeschool!

I am thankful for... a good friend who met me at the airport last week, gave me a place to stay, drove the 3 hours to my Grandma's funeral, and attended with me.

From the kitchen... I found pizza dough on sale today and bought all we need for a pizza dinner for less than $14. Pepperoni for the kids, roasted eggplant and goat cheese for us.

I am wearing... green shirt, black yoga pants.

I am reading... an old issue of Quiet Spaces titled "The Feast"

I am hoping... for energy and peace.

I am creating... absolutely nothing.

I am hearing... my four year old singing as she runs to wash her hands.

Around the house... there's a bit of catching up to do as I had an unplanned trip to Washington last week.

One of my favorite things... is seeing my husband's face when I return from a solo trip.

A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week... taking one day at a time.

Daybook Monday is hosted here.

No comments: