Monday, August 11, 2008

The Simple Woman's Daybook




FOR TODAY, Monday August 11, 2008...
Outside My Window... straggly herb plants under a palm tree
I am thinking... I wonder if this is our last August in the desert
I am thankful for... my husband's fabulous cooking
From the kitchen... bacon-carmelized onion-scrambled eggs-gnocchi
I am wearing... my robe. Yes, at 10:20 a.m.
I am creating... long-overdue blog posts
I am going... to the library
I am reading... Thin Places, by Tracy Balzer
I am hoping... my sore neck is finally better
I am hearing... the Olympics on tv
Around the house... my husband is on vacation for a few more days
One of my favorite things... coffee
A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week: a breakfast at a French bakery, a dinner at a Morroccan restaurant
The Simple Woman's Daybook suggests sharing a picture thought right here, but I haven't figured out how to get blogger to put a picture at the end of a post.

1 comment:

DebD said...

Thanks for stopping by and commenting on my blog. I'm glad you like the Simple Woman's Daybook - its kind of a gentle, simple way to be a little creative.

Oh I love Moroccan food, yum.

(Metanoia from THSL)
p.s. I made my soap mold because they are fairly expensive to buy. However, I recently learned that IKEA sells a small CD cabinet and the drawers are the perfect mold size - except that you get 6 molds! I don't need 6 molds - perhaps 1-2 more and that's it.