Wednesday, April 9, 2008

tea cures everything

My back is giving me a lot of pain this week, so I've spent a lot of time in bed listening to my children play in the next room. I heard six year old Faith telling Rose, "You're the most beautiful girl in the world. But don't get proud about it. Don't be all 'I'm the prettiest girl in the world!' But...you are."

In addition to being beautiful, Rose is affectionate and sympathetic. She was concerned about me at breakfast today. My back would not allow me to sit in a dining room chair, so I was on the floor next to a chair while my family had breakfast. Rose told me I should drink some tea. "Remember when I got my head stuck in the closet? Then I had some tea and I felt better. So you should drink some tea, Mama. It will help your back."

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm inclined to agree with your daughter, Rose. Tea always makes me feel better, expecially if it's one of my new favorites. Very sweet.

Adriana(HP)